Arri Master Anamórficas T1.9 (28,35,40,50,60,75,100,135,180mm)
The ARRI / ZEISS Master Anamorphic Lenses have been jointly developed by ARRI and ZEISS. The anamorphic lenses offer a unique optical performance, with optimized flare and bokeh as well as state-of-the-art lens barrels featuring improved dust and water protection.
- Revolutionary new optical technology in anamorphic lenses:
- Virtually no image breathing
- No anamorphic mumps (fat face effect)
- Optimized anamorphic bokeh:
- Evenly illuminated oval out of focus highlights
- New developed iris with 15 aperture blades
- Pleasant out of focus areas with traditional anamorphic look and a unique image language
- Anamorphic blue streak lines in a very unique new style and optimized flares and reflections for additional artistic look
- Same reliable mechanics as the market knows from ARRI / ZEISS Master Prime lenses
The ARRI / ZEISS Master Anamorphic Lenses open up new creative opportunities, making shots possible that would have been considered impossible before. The important and distinguishing visual facet of anamorphic images, the appearance of out-of-focus background elements or bokeh, will be created by the newly developed iris with 15 aperture blades, creating perfectly oval and evenly illuminated out-of-focus highlights. This ensures a pleasing bokeh that filmmakers will enjoy manipulating creatively.
The Master Anamorphic series, a range of nine high-performance prime lenses, represents a significant step forward in the technology and practicality of anamorphic cinematography for 35 format digital and film cameras.
A perfect combination of compact size, minimal weight, very high speed and exceptional optical design with minimal distortion has been achieved in a set of anamorphics. With beautiful out-of-focus backgrounds and a smooth, cinematic look, the Master Anamorphic lenses are as fast and easy to use on set as other modern cine lenses.
The Master Anamorphic Lenses have been co-developed by ARRI and ZEISS, are manufactured by ZEISS, and are sold exclusively by ARRI.